Why Choose Short Term Bridging Loans?
When time is of the essence, and you need to act quick, a short term bridging loan is just the solution you are looking for.
We specialise in securing the best available funding for our clients’ individual circumstances. So, if you find yourself in a position where you are ready to buy your dream home but haven’t yet secured a sale for your current property, then using a bridging loan for your house purchase could be the best way forward.
Our short term bridging loans are not only used for property purchases but can be utilised for a variety of purposes. Investors looking at opportunities that require quick funding can take advantage of the fact that bridging finance can commonly be arranged within days.
What are the Pros of Bridging Finance:
- Bridging finance can be secured against virtually any site such as land, residential property or commercial property.
- Application acceptance time is very quick, meaning funds can be raised fast, often within 48 hours, as opposed to the average mortgage completion of 90 days.
- Bridging finance is flexible with every deal specifically tailored to meet each buyer’s individual circumstances.
- Bridging loan finance often does not require proof of income.
What Can Short Term Bridging be Used For?
People typically apply for a bridging loan for house purchases, but this type of short-term finance can also be used for other purposes:
- Auction property purchases where speed is essential for raising funds.
- Development exit for property developers and investors.
- Funds required for legal purposes.
- Large or small refurbishment/renovation projects.
- Buying a property that doesn’t qualify for a mortgage.
Why Choose UK Property Finance?
UK Property Finance guarantee the best all-of-market service available. We offer:
- Fast turnaround times on loan applications
- We guarantee to beat any quote
- No upfront fees
- No obligation consultation
- We work with all of market so can offer market leading rates
- 5* Trust Pilot reviews
- We are FCA regulated
- Open 7 days a week
Bridging loans are used mostly for home purchases by individuals or developers:
- For completion of a quick sale. This is vital for developers looking to get a great deal on land or property.
- Homes bought at auction where completion must take place typically within 28 days.
- Broken property chains. Bridging finance allows sellers to buy their new home before their current home sells.
- Purchasing a property that is uninhabitable and therefore can’t be mortgaged.